Dog Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cosmo ran into the bedroom to greet me and his breath smelled like something died in their. I didn't pay much attention to it because I figured he was eating poop again but when I walked out into the kitchen it smelled like that time a cat died under our porch, and in the livingroom i found my grandpa had given him a moldy beef knuckle that had been sitting in the back of the fridge for weeks! I have no idea what the hell he was thinking but now I'm horrified!

Will he be okay?? I keep reading he will be fine but I'm just so concerned :(
 

· Registered
Joined
·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, it had black specks and smelled like something died so I'm not sure what the black specks were but assumed mold. No idea why my grandpa threw it down but I was pretty upset. Also it looked slimy yes

Called my vet and they told me to just watch him. He didn't have any ill effects and is fine today so I think he will be fine now.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top