Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

Registered
I have no ideas off the top of my head, but had to say I absolutely love the relationship you have with Mokie, it brought a smile to my face 馃槉

If anything, Mokie is inspiration for my pup!
Sorry I called him Mokie, it's Moke Moke! I thought I heard you call him Mokie. I had a dog Snoop and I remember how annoying it was when ppl called him Snoopie. Just didn't fit his personality at all.

Registered
Moke is a Border Collie. Dad was a smooth coat, and mom had the more typical look.
View attachment 251755 View attachment 251756 View attachment 251757
Oops my mistake. It was the tail in your beer video which made me think part husky cause the tail tip curved right rnd like my border/malamute cross.
My dog was trained for service dog work, although we use the term assistance dog here. Is moke your dog or are you training for someone else?
I would never ever teach my dog to open a fridge or food cupboard because i guarantee my dog would open it by his own choosing, bark and say give me treaty and then do his classic stare in the back of my head to which i would get up and remove item from fridge or cupboard for the king 馃ぃ

Registered
Look at all those leaves! Is this from this year? I know Moke is more serious and does grown up things lol, but does he still like to jump and roll around in the leaves?

Registered
Some good looking cool dudes!
I used to love driving those! We called them 4 runners and before that we had trikes, but I think the 3 wheels were deemed unsafe.

Registered
I have no idea the make of the 3 wheelers, but we (my bro and I) used to love taking those on the trails in the woods at my grandmother's property. Love being in the forest 鉂

Banned
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I have no idea the make of the 3 wheelers, but we (my bro and I) used to love taking those on the trails in the woods at my grandmother's property. Love being in the forest 鉂
I鈥檝e lived on the same property most of my life. I tried moving to NM for 9 months hoping the heat and better weather would help make me more comfortable, but I could not quit missing home. I love my woods!
Water Natural landscape Tree People in nature Wood

Plant Dog Ecoregion People in nature Natural landscape

Registered
They are beautiful!!! My parents moved to the same area now so I can have a taste when I visit. Still take advantage of being able to walk the trails. I can smell the fresh air. It's really quite amazing when you really look!

Banned
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Was only purely warning bout quad bikes
I understand. They鈥檝e been a part of our lives forever, and since dirt bikes are much less safe than quads, I was just letting you know in a roundabout way that I understand the risks. I鈥檝e lost friends and family. Thank you again for the compassionate thought.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.