Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, GrizzLee here hoping everyone is staying safe and trying to keep others safe in these uncertain times. I have been staying with my Aunty Margo while mommy works. She works in the healthcare field thingy so every day is nerve wracking for her. I have been at Aunty’s house for about a week and I am missing my mommy. Fortunately for a shoe monster like me, Aunty’s new sneaker collection has helped to keep me occupied. Today I was down in the dumps and just hanging out:

I was dreaming about running around in my own backyard when my nose caught a whiff of something heavenly. It lead me upstairs to the guest bedroom and right to these:

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY YUMMMMM!!!! A pair of Aunty’s new sneakers! Mmmmm new purple leather Reeboks and not even locked up in the closet! She had been walking on her treadmill thingy and just taken them off. She saw me lunge for them and took them and put them back in her closet.
I just couldn’t help myself:

I danced around, slobber flying everywhere. Wow! laughed Aunty. She said that was the happiest she had seen me act all day and that I must really want those sneakers! Well, despite some MAJOR begging and whining on my part, apparently she was not going to budge. So I went back downstairs to pout. I was napping again when I heard a commotion and something yummy brushed past my nose. I opened my eyes and saw Aunty sitting on the couch reading a book and wearing these:

I instantly went nutso and ran all thru the house and when I came back I went right for those yummy chewy new Reeboks like a big hungry monster:
Going...

Going...

Going...

GONE!!!!

So while Aunty read her book, I took my time savoring all that soft chewy Purple Reebok leather between my toofers and eventually chewed them right off her feet. LOTS and lots of growling and snorting and slobber! After I got them, I ran around and hid them to enjoy later. Well, I kinda forgot where I hid them so I’m currently sniffing them out so I can have them for yummy late night dessert. I just can’t WAIT! Well gotta go. Take care all and stay safe!

Grizzlee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Good morning all! GrizzLee here with an update and hoping everyone is staying safe and helping others too! Well, Aunty is taking me home today after a long visit. I sure will be happy to see mommy, but will miss all of Aunty’s delicious new sneakers. So this morning, Aunty let me have a little “after breakfast dessert”. I come in from doing my business in the back yard and sniff these right out:

Mmmmmmm YUMMY YUMMY NEW REEBOKS!!!! Aunty said I better enjoy them because we have to get going in a little while.

I immediately turned into a big hungry sneaker monster and went nutso!
A few minutes and I ate both of those yummy chewy new Reeboks right off her feet! All that soft white Reebok leather just MELTS in a doggy’s mouth! Currently I am hiding in the laundry room with them chewing and licking them inside out! Well, it will be a while before Aunty doggysits and Im going to miss her in the meantime :( Maybe she will let me keep these sneakers to enjoy? We will see!

Grizzlee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! Hey all, Grizz here with an A-MAZING update! Ok ok just a pick of me a little while ago:
So why does this look like Aunty’s kitchen floor you ask???? Because I got to stay over at Aunty’s house one more night and enjoy her new white Reeboks some more!!!!!
Mmmmmm soooo yummy and chewy! I took a nap earlier so I could sneak downstairs after Aunty was asleep and eat her delicious leather Reeboks all night for dessert!

Unfortunately I don’t think they will last til morning! Good night all and sweet dreams!

Grizzlee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts