Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia surprises me everyday (in good ways and bad lol) but today I was trying to vacuum my place and unlike my other dog who runs to the other side of the apartment, Mia was actually in my way! She was sniffing and walking in front of me, trying to find out what I was doing with the vacuum lol She was so nosy! The noise didn't bother her at all!

Keiko is so terrified of the vacuum he has accidents sometimes so I have to leave him in the hallway if I feel like he's going to have an accident. Today we just had a long walk so thankfully no accidents.

Are any of your dogs curious about the vacuum? haha

·
Registered
172 Posts
Chester learned when he was a puppy that the vacuum catches light coming in through the windows and throws reflections on the walls that are great fun to chase :)

As a result the sound of the vacuum cleaner would bring him running! The light reflections don't happen regularly (depending on the time of day/year), but he has never shown any fear of the vacuum. He'll kind of shadow you and get in the way sometimes, silly dog

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Both my dogs herd the vacuum. Sigh.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Samantha is pretty much unaffected by vaacum cleaners, thunder & lightning, firecrackers etc. We have even had several earthquakes, which also leave her unimpressed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
depends on the noise of the vacuum as pets are afraid of noisy vacuums
oh, you know, not all of them. I've recently purchased a vacuum which is really noisy, but powerful enough. My pets are not afraid, instead they like to behave even louder than the vacuum itself. mean, they start to bark, when they hear it. Besides, I've purchased this vacuum cleaner(SowTech Rechargeable Cordless Vacuum Cyclonic Suction) owing to the article on ReadyResearch. This article has actually saved me, I needed urgently a vacuum to clean everything my dogs had broken before my parents visited me. This source gives a detailed review of every product described there. Moreover, all products are actually affordable, which was perfect solution for my situation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts