Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
We need a cat thread...so if you have 'em...plunk 'em here. :D

This is Mr. Biscuit...hes oh, I dunno...four years old. I got him at the HS.

hes a big cat

THis is Twitchy...I got him from a little, speak no english, lady in front of walmart at 10:30 at night.

they are sooo different.. but very good guys. :) I've always ended up with male cats for som' reason.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I don't have but I want!
*whispers* Don't tell Dave but I'm working on befriending a feral calico who lives outside our place :) I'll keep you posted on my 'obtain-kitty' project :)

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
evil is right...the last one is a little turd... we are having serious issues with him chewing cords and NOT using the litter box, he is a princess, it has to be cleaned out and litter replaced every day or he will crap or pee on what he thinks is appropriate

·
Banned
345 Posts
ok its time for my 3 wild animals. lol the first one is ghost. shs is I think shes 7 and she is all black. then we have Yukiko and she is a 5or 6 month old pain in my rear and she is blue and white. :p and last but not least Yoichi and he is yukikos brother. you can tell cause there look soooo much alike and there the same color. :p ok the pictures are not working. >:|

·
Banned
345 Posts
ok I got the pictures now :D

Attachments

Reactions: K9Lover

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
BP your last kitty posted has beatiful markings!! WOW!! Love that face :)

·
Banned
345 Posts
awwww thanks. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts

Meet Kenneth Loggins. He's about to turn 6 years old in April, which would make him 40 in human years. He's proud to be so mature and still living with his Mom, so there's no damage to the ego, in case you were wondering. He's laid off from work right now so he spends most of his time patrolling the house and guarding it from insects (that also happen to be a favorite snack) keeping the pigeons away from the windowsills and being a therapeutic spooner to his Mother. He hopes to have a job again soon and finally help out with the bills.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
WoW Mom and Loggins seems to have the same beautiful eyes :) ... That's were you say that pets look like their owners :);)

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
He's so beautiful!!!

:rofl: Dave is always asking Mikey when he's going to get a job and move out :p lol

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
all of your cats are soo pretty!! :)

~MSE

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well, thought I would share my kitties stories/pictures.

Monkey was a kitten that my dog Beau found out in our yard when she was 2-3 weeks old. I bottle fed her and nursed her back to health. I brought her everywhere with me when she was old enough. We even travelled all over the province together one summer.

Dexter came from the rescue that I volunteer for. He was rescued from a breeder in our area. He is a Maine Coon cat who is absolutely a dog in a cat's costume.

Callie was another rescue that came to us way too young; somewhere around 4 weeks old. She was abandoned and since we had experience was given to us to care for until she was put up for adoption. My sister fell in love with her so she became part of the family too. My sister has since moved in with me (sister and Callie) to go to school (about 3 hours from our family home) and now Callie is here too.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
UIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I want a kitty so BAD!!! So sad-you can see in the beginning of this thread I wanted ot make friends with this kitty-ended up stealing her babies, rehoming them, spaying her, making her a barncat.. :(

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
UIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I want a kitty so BAD!!!
So sad-you can see in the beginning of this thread I wanted ot make friends with this kitty-ended up stealing her babies, rehoming them, spaying her, making her a barncat..
I know how you feel :(

elisabeth- I love the Maine Coon Dexter and his pretty coloring! I want a Maine coon or Maine coon mix so badly. I like the fact that they are very doggish (like you described) and mellow.

~MSE

·
Registered
292 Posts
elisabeth- I love the Maine Coon Dexter and his pretty coloring! I want a Maine coon or Maine coon mix so badly. I like the fact that they are very doggish (like you described) and mellow.

~MSE
Thanks, Dexter is quite the character...

"Mellow" is not a word I would use to describe him though... lol.. he has more energy and causes me more trouble than my 9 month old hormonal male working line puppy.

He is definitely my "trouble maker" and is constantly looking for things to get into, ontop of, under, things to knock over, play with, etc., etc., ...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts