Dog Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
@cos due to only have close to 22 weeks left in current country probably better to put me down as in Carlisle cumbria UK(which is on Scottish border and its no wonder mum remarked at how much stronger the accents are in cumbria compared to lancashire lol if its on scottish border as scotland has stronger then mine accent! i have been mistaken for scottish though!) as thats where i will be in near future and to be honest there are a few members close to where i live but i dont see how it would be possible to meet up with them before i move as i have too much to do before that and people to catch up with!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
@crazy okay sounds good! I'm now unable to edit that post now however, so I'm still waiting to hear back on how to do that if I can and how to put it at the front page instead of as a quote. When I find out I'll update!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
@crazy okay sounds good! I'm now unable to edit that post now however, so I'm still waiting to hear back on how to do that if I can and how to put it at the front page instead of as a quote. When I find out I'll update!
Thanks yeah after ten minutes you cant. used to be able to edit anytime now thats taken away seems unfair to me

·
Registered
880 Posts
Meet ups are so much fun! So yeah if any GA(or even AL) folks want to get together let me know!
I occasionally go to Augusta but that is still pretty far away :(

·
Registered
880 Posts
I am in Central Maryland. But am willing to meet anywhere in the DMV (Washington D.C, Virgina, Maryland)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello all,

Anyone live in New York? I'm in Queens New York. Long Island fine too. So far Truckersmom is the the only 1 with in striking distance. I visit Aberdeen Maryland a few times a year! :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
When I move to South Portland Maine I will be closer to the state border. So if any of you come up here for vacation there are plenty of great walking places in the small little city! But I likely wont have my own dog to walk, lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OMG! I forgot about this! Anyone in Oregon we would still love to meet you! :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Dare I bring this back?

I’m located in Portland, OR now and would love to meet up with some pups and people!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts