Dog Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
@cos Wait a year or two and I may be moving up to the Portland area! I really love it up there and my BF and I have considered it for when we want to get out of SoCal.

Reactions: cos

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey guys, I have moved this thread just because this part is the member's only section and the "General Dog Discussion" section is public and anyone can see. I have also made it a sticky in this part of the forum.
Thank you!

·
Registered
871 Posts
That would be so freaking cool! I actually might be moving to Portland next year so get your butt over here!
Haha, I will keep you updated! Just convince the government to give me a job as a wildlife biologist or park ranger and I'll move!

We would be able to share about Aussie antics, cause I'm sure I will have my fill in stories by then.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I made a thread about anyone who wanted to meet up and let our dogs hang if they were in my area the other day, but then I realized it was going to be hard to find anyone online who would happen to be in my area and see the thread!

So I had the idea of making a thread and, if you're comfortable with it, posting the area you would want to meet up in and area you could travel to in order to meet up (doesn't have to be your town, just a town close by or even a whole state) so people can see it and find people potentially in their area.

UPDATE **

I wanted to add everyone's area so it's easy for people to look through and set up meet ups! I'm going to tag everyone so they're aware their location is going on the front page of this thread - if you want it taken down let me know! (I'm getting this info from this thread though, so you might want to also take down your own post if you posted an exact location) You can also let me know if you want your details edited or added on to :)

To find out if someone lives near you, you can click the buttons ctrl+f on your keyboard and type in a state, area, or whole country. Or you can simply browse!

Once you find a match tag them and post here to see if they'd be interested in a meet up!

USA
@cos (myself) is in Oregon. I'm willing to meet anyone in the Oregon area, but would love to meet up in Eugene or Portland
@revolutionrocknroll is in Vermont
@ThatYellowDog is located in the San Diego county area and is down for meet ups at dog parks and beaches when Aayla is old enough.
@jclark343 is in South East Florida
@camper is in Dallas Fort Worth Texas
@Aspen726 is in Rhode Island
@Rain is located in Deep East Texas, pretty much smack between Houston and Dallas.
@Boxerluv can meet up in Georgia or Alabama
@tiffanyandteddy is located in Central Florida
@LoveLola can be found in Louisiana

CANADA
@Shandula is in Canada - specifically Windsor, Ontario. Right across from Detroit. Willing to come to Michigan as long as it's not crazy far. She's visiting ClickExpo in Cincinnati in March next year (2016)
@Jeru is from Mantioba, Canada
@Thisisme19 is in Toronto, Ontario Canada
@zoorun is in West Kootenays of British Columbia. She will also be in the Prince George area come spring! (2016)
@Rileysaur lives just north of Toronto
@KodaKeet lives in Portland, Maine

SCOTLAND
@BusterBCsMum is in Scotland.

AUSTRALIA
@Zephyrdog is in Western Australia
@Sonkos is in New South Wales, Newcastle
@MrsCunningham is in Sydney

If you'd like to see an update on this just tag me!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
I just realized I quoted myself and didn't edit! It won't let me edit as I think the post is too old.
@zoorun or @kmes (whoever is on) would it be possible to add that to the first post instead of at the end? Sorry about that!

Oh yeah! and @crazy I looked up what you put but I couldn't find it and didn't know what location it was (USA, UK, etc) so I wasn't sure what to put!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
This is so cool! I'm such a loner in Scotland haha

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
I just realized I quoted myself and didn't edit! It won't let me edit as I think the post is too old.
@zoorun or @kmes (whoever is on) would it be possible to add that to the first post instead of at the end? Sorry about that!

Oh yeah! and @crazy I looked up what you put but I couldn't find it and didn't know what location it was (USA, UK, etc) so I wasn't sure what to put!
Hey

sorry took location down cos of secret Santa lol but soon to be carisle UK!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts