Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a thread about anyone who wanted to meet up and let our dogs hang if they were in my area the other day, but then I realized it was going to be hard to find anyone online who would happen to be in my area and see the thread!

So I had the idea of making a thread and, if you're comfortable with it, posting the area you would want to meet up in and area you could travel to in order to meet up (doesn't have to be your town, just a town close by or even a whole state) so people can see it and find people potentially in their area.

I am in Oregon and could meet up anywhere in Oregon. :) I would love to go to a park or hang on a nature area in Eugene or Portland!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
good idea. :)
eventhough I'm pretty sure that there's not so many around in my area.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I wish there was people near me! Probably the nearest is 200+ miles away

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Aw I'd love to meet up with people and their dogs! I'm in Canada, specifically Windsor, Ontario, right across from Detroit. I'm pretty mobile and could come to Michigan as long as it isn't crazy far.

I'm also going to the ClickerExpo in Cincinnati in March next year if anyone is toying with that idea!

·
Registered
2,800 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'm in the San Diego county area and am down for meet ups at dog parks and beaches as soon as Aayla is old enough. She needs dogs and good people to socialize with!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
@revolutionrocknroll definitely! If I can manage to get some time next summer to go back to camp for a visit I'll definitely give you a message :D
@Shandula that would be so awesome! You would be more than welcome :D

·
Super Moderator
10,737 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does anyone think maybe this should be a sticky? That way if anyone wants to browse the thread for their area they can send a pm if they find a match and ask if they wanna meet up? I definitely would love to see this added to so I can maybe eventually find someone in Oregon or Washington when I move in a few months :)

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
id like to meet cordane but dont think will get the chance since i cant drive

1 - 20 of 52 Posts