Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those are pretty cool pics...what did you think of the show?
The show was a lot of fun! They had demos of obedience drills, agility, fly ball and other dog service demos like border protection where they sniff for drugs. Many booths of dogs in alphabetical order. Unfortunately the Whippet was a no show. I think the president for the Whippet club couldn't make it last minute or something.

It was amusing seeing the police dog do flyball because he kept messing up X3.
They also had a cat section with their own booths and agility demos. I didn't stay there much though because of my allergy. I kinda felt bad with the dogs having to be pictured every few minutes.... BUT I needed my pictures for myself too X3

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
The show was a lot of fun! They had demos of obedience drills, agility, fly ball and other dog service demos like border protection where they sniff for drugs. Many booths of dogs in alphabetical order. Unfortunately the Whippet was a no show. I think the president for the Whippet club couldn't make it last minute or something.

It was amusing seeing the police dog do flyball because he kept messing up X3.
They also had a cat section with their own booths and agility demos. I didn't stay there much though because of my allergy. I kinda felt bad with the dogs having to be pictured every few minutes.... BUT I needed my pictures for myself too X3
gosh...i'm jealous! that would have been so cool...
i went to a dog show once when i was a kid, it wasn't anywhere near as cool as that..

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts