Dog Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple months of trying to decide breeder or rescue, what breed, etc. We thought we had decided that we would do a rescue pup from the same rescue Trucker is from, after our Meet and Greet went interestingly, we talked about what made Trucker's "friends" different than the other dogs. We figured out that they were all females for one. Since around us finding a female puppy in a shelter is next to impossible and we had already been looking at this Redbone breeder in the beginning, we ended up putting a deposit down on a 12 day old female PR UKC Redbone Coonhound puppy.

Meet Ranger:

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
OH MY GOD. She is so freakin' CUTE!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Shandula Picking one was so hard because at this age they are all so cute.
@Aspen726 Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
So cute! And now the hardest part, the wait!

Reactions: TruckersMom

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@jclark343 Don't I know. Emmy (the breeder) is going to keep us update with pictures and videos. She will come at perfect timing too, the weekend after I finish my Masters.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@McCourt Thanks, I am in love too. The boyfriend finally relented on the name (says it isn't a girls name) after I explain but you drive a Ranger and it goes with Trucker's name :p

Reactions: McCourt

·
Registered
434 Posts
@McCourt Thanks, I am in love too. The boyfriend finally relented on the name (says it isn't a girls name) after I explain but you drive a Ranger and it goes with Trucker's name :p
Oh I agree with you!! My husband said that the name JuJuBee isn't for a boy either, but since he looks like a toy, I think its perfect. Besides, since people need to be so careful about what to name our human babies, I think we should have fun when we name our pets.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Super cute! And congrats.
Love the name.
My previous girl was Dynamo. She got called a "he" all the time, who cares, she didn't, and she could pee like a boy right up a tree.

Reactions: McCourt

·
Banned
283 Posts
After a couple months of trying to decide breeder or rescue, what breed, etc. We thought we had decided that we would do a rescue pup from the same rescue Trucker is from, after our Meet and Greet went interestingly, we talked about what made Trucker's "friends" different than the other dogs. We figured out that they were all females for one. Since around us finding a female puppy in a shelter is next to impossible and we had already been looking at this Redbone breeder in the beginning, we ended up putting a deposit down on a 12 day old female PR UKC Redbone Coonhound puppy.

Meet Ranger:
Melt your heart looks!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She come home Sunday!

Here she is at 6 weeks:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
How exciting. Shes adorable :), i cant wait to see more pictures of her when you get her.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@Jenibelle @Sabina88 Thanks. I will be an interesting day Sunday as we have a 6 hour drive each was to pick her up and Trucker is coming with us.
@revolutionrocknroll Thanks, I do too but I think they make adorable and expressive dogs too, I am bias.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts