Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...my new foster boy. With the passing of Hank I thought Peter might be a good distraction for me and my furry crew. I just picked him up Thursday. He's a riot with a lot of energy but he's been in a shelter for quite a long time so I figured he'd be energetic.

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Congrats on him!

Can we see some pictures of him, please?

Reactions: timber

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Congrats on your new foster :), I still cant see the photo but that might just be me.

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Still can't see any photos.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I can see them now, he's so pretty and has such a sweet face. Is he pyr mix?

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
He's gorgeous! Looks like such a happy boy.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can see them now, he's so pretty and has such a sweet face. Is he pyr mix?
Peter, aka Peter Pickles, unfortunately was found as a stray. He was then adopted out but returned due to nipping, which is quite common in these types of dogs in my experience. I knew he wasn't doing it out of aggression, LGD's can be a handful when young and takes extra patience to work out their quirks to a manageable level. So in other words, I think he's a Great Pyrenees/Akbash X. Such a long winded answer to your simple question, lol.

Peter Pickles met Karitsa today, and boy was that a sight. Both are just as boneheaded and they instantly went into play mode like 2 crazies. :)

I hope the pic works this time, I don't remember how I made it work last time.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Haha I love the name Peter Pickles. I could see akbash, I think that was the breed I was trying to think of other then pyr when I saw the pictures of him. I love his tail.

Unfortunetly I still cant see the pics, don't know if its just me though.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh he is cute! And he looks like a blast!

Reactions: Rain
1 - 14 of 14 Posts