Dog Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just returned to the forum after losing my big bear Zack our Newfoundland last year. I vowed I wouldn't have another dog but I couldn't stand the emptiness. So we fell in love with this little fella. He is a black, tan and sable german shepherd, he is 10 weeks old and a bundle of joy and trouble. We named him Zac after our gentle giant. You forget how time consuming a puppy is but he is worth every minute. Hope you like his photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'm sorry about loosing your boy. The pup is adorable, I have a soft spot for GSD. They really are great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi, I have just returned to the forum after losing my big bear Zack our Newfoundland last year. I vowed I wouldn't have another dog but I couldn't stand the emptiness. So we fell in love with this little fella. He is a black, tan and sable german shepherd, he is 10 weeks old and a bundle of joy and trouble. We named him Zac after our gentle giant. You forget how time consuming a puppy is but he is worth every minute. Hope you like his photos.
Gorgeous! I know the emptiness feeling :( We always say we won't get another dog but you are right! They are worth the heartache in the end. I'm on my third dog who is almost 1 ?

Reactions: doodles
1 - 10 of 10 Posts