Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Joanne and Steve Marsullo never thought of themselves as dog people.

And they definitely never thought that their lives would one day revolve around a spunky French Bulldog named Crush with skin issues. That all changed one fateful day when she walked into their home and jumped right onto Steve’s lap while he was sitting on the couch, stealing both his and Joanne’s hearts.
Crush’s journey to the Marsullo family began when their daughter Katie moved out of the house. Her parents gave her a little financial cushion to transition to adulthood, but instead she used it to buy a puppy.
“She went out and bought a dog. We about had a cow,” Joanne explained. But despite the initial shock, it was love at first sight for these empty nesters. “She was just so cute, like a little tootsie roll. The first time Katie brought her over, Crush took a liking to my husband. She just fell in love with him, and visa versa.”

“When she was a puppy, she just jumped up on my lap the first time I met her,” Steve added. “We weren’t dog people until she was brought over here by my daughter. We went from having no dog to now not being able to live without her.
Baby Crush was infatuated with her grandparents, and as Katie’s schedule got busier, Steve and Joanne’s began to slow down as they transitioned to retirement. It wasn’t long before the family decided that it was best if the Frenchie moved in with the Marsullos full time.
“She has a better home now for sure,” Katie said as she watched her parents doting on Crush.

Read More
https://www.thehonestkitchen.com/blog/meet-crush-a-spunky-frenchie-with-skin-problems/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful Story!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts