Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well the thing started off with me running with prince and daisy on a walk in a forest.while i was running i bumped into a tree....yeah i know awkward situation but i was watching daisy couse there was a dog like 5 metres infront of us(prince is already taught to not bark or follow dogs he doesnt know but daisy is working on it since she is still pretty young).

i nearly fell and i stood up infront a black haired girl i think she was a bit older...she was walking a yorkie terrier and she went."eww what a horrible sheperd..."and i stared at her."and the other one...is it a grey hound or a shep...it doesnt matter anyway!"she laughed,i trew an evil look at her and said,"what the hell....your dog looks like a brush for the floor,"i protested.

she glanced at me,"you b****!dont dare call jinx a brush!you look like a witch anyway you scare us!bye!"and she walked off with jinx on her hands.i was so fiurious!i walked back to my two precious favorite doggies and told them,"your more worth than anything else in the world...than the gold mines,than the queen of earth...even than the whole planet!"i will never let anyone upset or harm them what so ever.you can teach animals without force.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i forgot to mention:

I have nothing wrong with terriers i absolutly adore terriers expecially yorkies my auntie has two yorkies and i luv them.

HONEST!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
OMG what a weird person to run into!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds like a real life version of an internet troll, lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts