Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am from San Antonio Texas, but have moved to Manhattan for school, and go back and forth often. I have 2 horses and a donkey, 2 guinea pigs, and lots of fish. I love animals and am studying zoology and biology to become a zookeeper.
I have a 5 1/2 year old golden retriever named Prozak. He is a genetic disaster :( At 6 months old he had a TPO on one of his hips and just last year he had a Total Hip replacement on his other hip. He has very bad skin allergies, and needs shots or he will be completely miserable. Despite all of this he is a very happy dog and loves life.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello, welcome. I'm sorry about your dog, but cogratulations to you for helping him...

Did you take him from a pet shop?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i did not buy him. I adopted him from the SPCA in San Antonio when he was 3 months old. He came from a large seizure at a horrible puppy farm that was forced to be shut down. Hes a wonderful boy though, i would do anything for him.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome to the Dog Forum! Kudos to you for giving your Prozak a great home! I wish you much luck in becomming a zoo keeper. I think that woud be a great job.
Glad you are here and hope to see you both and Prozak around the place!
Cheers
GG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts