Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog has a lump in her mouth. It's kind of hard. I can touch it a little. She doesn't like it but doesn't whimper.
Isn't causing her any pain. She still eats and such. No puss coming from the area. No bad smells.

I attached a photo...

I know her teeth are dirty. Please don't lecture new about that. Im not here to be judged. Im here for help. I'm worried about her.

I work in the dental feild(humans). It doesn't look/feel like an abcess. It's nothing I've seen before in any human or animal.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
So sorry your dog is in this situation right now. Animals can endure a lot of pain without showing signs, so your dog might still feel pain from the lump, but she isn't telling you.
I would take the dog to the vet as soon as possible, so she can be properly diagnosed and treated. Anything so close to the brain needs to be taken seriously! I hope all will be resolved soon and she will be alright <3

·
Registered
90 Posts
Oral masses in dogs are often malignant. Complete excision with histopath recommended. There are always exceptions, but best not to delay - Schedule a dental with lumpectomy with your vet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts