Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I'm an MSc Publishing student and I'm currently working on a proposal for a new product which may be published in 2013.

The product is a fictional novel for adult readers featuring a dog as the main protagonist. If my proposal is successful and the book is published next year, I hope to donate a percentage of the profit to a dog protection or preservation charity.

I'm currently conducting some market research in order to gain a better understanding of the target audience for this product - ie. people who love dogs. And that's where you come in! If you love dogs and also like to read (however occasionally), please follow the link below and take ten minutes to complete my short survey. Your answers can be submitted anonymously.

Follow this link to participate in the survey: http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=279C60A1-5F06-47AD-BBAA-B788A73006D1

I am truly passionate about this proposal and I greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you!

Claire

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Regula,

Thank you for the advice. Can you clarify what you mean? I have stated that information won't be shared with any third parties, is there something else I should include?

I'm new to survey making so any feedback is appreciated :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'd clarify which University you're affiliated with, a sentence or two about your research, what the objectives of this survey are, and that any information provided will not be shared with or sold to third parties.
I'm not sure how big your study group needs to be, but you could also offer information where to find the results of your study once you've done the workup.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea - I'll definitely have a go at improving the intro to the survey as soon as I can.

Thank you to everyone who has responded to the survey so far! I really appreciate all of your help and advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts