Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the photo of Peyton's mommy and all his siblings (looking like blobs) Forgive the quality, the photo on his adoption papers is like 2" x 2" if that lol. Took the best photos I could (I don't know if one is darker than the other). You can see her facial features tho, the tan and white on the face. The one pup in the center has that nice brown/red coloration on its sides. Peyton remember is blk/tan/white.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats sooo cool...I wish I had photos of my dogs parents!

He certainly looks like mom.
Yea I thought it was amazing that they gave it to us :)

They said she was 30 or 35lbs. Yea she had more brown on her thats why they thought sheph mix but I think they are wrong lol unless its like aussie

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she looks totally hound mix to me.. especially at 30lbs. She looks terrified...lol
Maybe Peyton is not beagle but some other kind of hound? Some of her facial markings remind me of a beagle but I am not the best at guessing. Yea she was scared, picked up off the streets with 10 babies...they were ~4 weeks old when the rescue picked them up. I am sure she was greatful tho lol

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
She looks terrified...lol
LOL that's the 'mom dog' look .... "Why why why are all these puppies here bothering me??" heheh

That's so cool you have that pic-i wish I knew who Mikey's mom and siblings were. I know they might have passed (his siblings) because he was born with parvo in the shelter and almost died so I doubt that he has any-but I did scan as many websites in Sask as I could looking for pictures of dogs similar to him :) (I'm weird I know!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts