Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dora is a female about 2 years old.
Solid white in color, short hair type.
Playful and loves attention. She's protective. Weighs around 80 - 90 lbs.
I have a guess to what kind of breed she is, but just want to be correct. Some people call her a white english, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dora is a female about 2 years old.
Solid white in color, short hair type.
Playful and loves attention. She's protective. Weighs around 80 - 90 lbs.
I have a guess to what kind of breed she is, but just want to be correct. Some people call her a white english, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
Another pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I woudl say definitely American Bulldog mix, possibly with some other bully breeds like Pit Bulls/Am Staffs, or a Mastiff type.

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's so confusing because my mother in law paid 200 for her. And was told that she was a full blooded White English American Bulldog. She recently went into heat and she got tied up with a Blue Pit Bull. And I was wondering how the puppies are going to turn out. And any other information that I could gather about her breed. Thank you for the reply though. :)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Well either way they're bully breeds. And just so you know white bully breeds carry genes for deafness and blue colored dogs carry genes for skin allergies/problems. After she has this litter I hope you get her and all the puppies spayed and neutered. Bully breeds are the #1 breed put down in shelters and last to get adopted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've had a lot of people tell me that she is. But I'm getting different answers. Thank you for your input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.