Dog Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a tough time when I lost my old agility partner about a year and a half ago Savannah. The loss left a huge hole in my heart. Firefly (my profile picture dog) did not like agility. She is way too soft. So I took my time with London and I am so very happy that I did. The things that I lacked with Rio (my first agility dog) and Savannah I improved upon. All of my first partners taught me so very much. So here is London and I practicing. I never had a lead out nor a two on two off but with London I have it all. She is such a fun, sweet girl I cannot wait to start competing with her!!

· Super Moderator
8,493 Posts
Still not getting it I'm afraid.

If you select the video on YouTube, go to Edit, then Privacy you should be able to change it from Private to Public (anyone can see), or Unlisted (paperclip symbol, can be seen by people you share it with).

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still not getting it I'm afraid.

If you select the video on YouTube, go to Edit, then Privacy you should be able to change it from Private to Public (anyone can see), or Unlisted (paperclip symbol, can be seen by people you share it with).
Thanks I believe I fixed it and it will be public tomorrow. Thank you for your help as always!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.