Dog Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been so very blessed with a wonderful Rally partner in London. Since May of this year, she has earned her WCRL Rally Arch (Rally Champion) and WCRL RL1X (Rally Level 1 Champion). She earned her AKC Novice Title by July 16th and now her AKC Advanced Title on September 30. Little girl you truly are amazing!! Love you to the Moon and Back!!

Comment

Send

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all!! I love that she wags her tail also. She is happy which makes me so happy.
We started out in agility (my favorite) but my health prevents me from competing any longer. Rally suites both her and I. As long as she enjoys it, we will continue. If she stops having fun, we will do something else. The only thing about this sport is that I wish competitors would loosen up a little. You could hear a pin drop because there is so much fear of distractions. Once at a WCRL rally trial a firetruck went by horn blowing, sirens blaring. London looked once toward the sound (which was fine) and her focus came right back to me. Wish more people would train for distractions and worry less about environmental sounds you cannot control. I guess I am used to agility where dogs are always barking, snack bags crinkling etc. Flyball too the barking is deafening. You just train for those things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts