Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the type of person to take hundreds of photos and videos of my pets, so I should start a thread for Aayla to share so you guys can enjoy her cuteness as well. Some of these I have posted before but thought I would put them all in one place!

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then from yesterday!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
This last one is AWESOME. She is adorable.

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
She's adorable, I love that last pic. Her eye color is so pretty, are they a greeny amber?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Adorable!! And I agree, the purple collar/tag compliment her so well!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh she's SO cute! The purple looks awesome with her coat!

·
Registered
151 Posts
She is super adorable and looks like a smart girl (something about those eyes)!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone! She is such a doll and I'm just smitten with her already! Though I can say without her siblings to chew on, I'm just not remembering how sharp and painful those teeth are! Her eyes right now are like a hazel. I don't know if that will stay, but I hope it does!

She's so cute, and these are great pics! What type of camera do you use?
I have an Olympus E-PL5, its a great little camera. It's a micro 4/3. I take it backpacking and hiking, and its close to a good DSLR's capabilities. It doesn't like low lighting and movement. (getting a picture inside of Aayla is close to impossible, our house is so poorly lit)
@gngracie - She is wicked smart! Already sits on command. (Actually its hard to get her to not sit when I'm holding treats, but I'm not minding that one bit, much better than the jumping up she did at first!) She almost has her lay down reliable, and for fun we started working on roll over. Come is a bit hard to work with because she is almost always at my side. Its easy to get her attention and have her come to me regardless. I don't really consider it taught yet. I'm going to have to get a 'wait' first.

Reactions: gngracie

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I have an Olympus E-PL5, its a great little camera. It's a micro 4/3. I take it backpacking and hiking, and its close to a good DSLR's capabilities. It doesn't like low lighting and movement. (getting a picture inside of Aayla is close to impossible, our house is so poorly lit)
Okay, thanks! My last camera had a low light and movement problem- perfect in bright/natural light, but otherwise blurry. I'm looking for a new one right now.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@revolutionrocknroll - The whole low light blurry images gets me. I love doing pet photography and also horse shows but those sometimes are indoors...It makes things so hard! When I can save up to gt a nice big camera I will get one. It takes beautiful landscape photos though, which are prefect for backpacking!
@pfreeman885 - I sure do!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Video of our little training session

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
@ThatYellowDog - What a clever little cutie! Training Aussies is the best.

Reactions: jclark343

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
So smart! I love her enthusiastic downs. She throws herself to the floor. So cute!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts