Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a young Pitbull about 1 year and 3 months old. She has just came down to south padre with me and has been loving the space and being outside. She is always rolling around in the grass and just enjoying the outdoors. I just noticed these little red spots around her eyes and ears, and I believe it is due to her playing in the grass, but i am not too knowledgable in this area. She recently had some fleas, but has been getting treated, and it doesnt seem like they have been too much of a problem. They have disappeared within the last few days, so I do not think that these red dots are due to fleas. They do not have a bump, they are just little red spots.
Nose Gesture Grass Felidae Fawn

Eye Eyelash Gesture Finger Beard

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a young Pitbull about 1 year and 3 months old. She has just came down to south padre with me and has been loving the space and being outside. She is always rolling around in the grass and just enjoying the outdoors. I just noticed these little red spots around her eyes and ears, and I believe it is due to her playing in the grass, but i am not too knowledgable in this area. She recently had some fleas, but has been getting treated, and it doesnt seem like they have been too much of a problem. They have disappeared within the last few days, so I do not think that these red dots are due to fleas. They do not have a bump, they are just little red spots. View attachment 254926
View attachment 254925
White Green Dog breed Working animal Fawn

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Jaw Whiskers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts