Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, the other day i noticed a little bump on my golden who's a little over a year. its on the flap of his ear, i haven't noticed any change of personality or habits, haven't even caught him scratching. he does have another bump that's a little smaller but the slightest bit red in the same spot but on his other ear, just wanted to see what you guys think, thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably nothing, but your Vet is your best source of information.
What do you mean probably nothing? is it normal for something like that to develope and not be anything? & i plan to but she's on a vacation for another 2 weeks, and the next vet is quite the hike away. just wanted to see if i could get some insight from you.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well seeing as most members here are not trained and liscensed to practice veterinary medicine; and those rare few that are, know that they cannot legally or ethically give a diagnosis without physically examining your pet and having an established client/patient/doctor relationship. It's unlikely your going to get the expert answers you seek. If you want to know what it is then you should contact your vet and set up an appointment. Otherwise the best you can hope for is just random speculation from well meaning strangers on the Internet.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
What do you mean probably nothing? is it normal for something like that to develope and not be anything? & i plan to but she's on a vacation for another 2 weeks, and the next vet is quite the hike away. just wanted to see if i could get some insight from you.
My insight is, get him to a Vet. If yours is out of town, find another. No one but a Vet can diagnose what those bumps may be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts