Dog Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
@Sha - Waaaah, I know, so sad. @jclark343 - I don't know how they both look so good, given their terrible diarrhea.

This face!

Her face is the reason she is never in trouble.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
That face though!

Also, I was trying to add you as a friend to FB but I could not find the button. Can we be friends? :)

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
@jclark343 - Heck yeah we can! Sorry, my settings were super high, I think I fixed it...?

·
Registered
871 Posts
She looks so happy!! I love it. Looks like she wants to use your lap to bounce off of. Rebound in the future? Lol

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Oh man, it has been a while since I added pictures. Shame shame shame.

I don't have a ton of pictures as we've been busy doing mostly training, so mostly just videos for the time being - but I'll try to get back on it. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Thanks everyone - they are pretty cute. :)

Spring officially seems to be here which means lots of rain and lots of mud. Unfortunately, my dogs don't understand the term "inclement weather" so we go out still and get disgusting. Serious perk - no one is ever at the park on crappy days so we have it to ourselves!
https://www.facebook.com/shandlyn.robinson/videos/10153990620737505/

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Registered
507 Posts
Levi looks like he has accepted the inevitable in the tub. :) They're both so cute. I love the videos!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
I love that, in the morning zoomies video, Heidi is your typical little sister. NO, you're not going to chew that toy Levi, you're going to play with me! Also, it never ceases to amaze me that with all the toys in the house, the towel was what she wanted to play with!

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I love that, in the morning zoomies video, Heidi is your typical little sister. NO, you're not going to chew that toy Levi, you're going to play with me! Also, it never ceases to amaze me that with all the toys in the house, the towel was what she wanted to play with!
Ugh I know. Like, why do I spend so much on toys?

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #94

Yes, that is goose poop. No she didn't try to eat it, I think we're successfully passed the poop eating phase.

Babies!

I'm going to chase them.

Okaaaay. I won't. (To be fair, it IS in her blood)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Those baby geese are adorable. Also when did Heidi get so big and fluffy? She looks awesome :).

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
@Sabina88 - I know. :( She's like a dog now. She'll be a year old in July!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Already! Time sure does fly. You can really see how much she's grown and filled out comparing your profile pic of her and the last one you just posted. Maybe its just because I'm aussie crazy but the way her hair grew in and how she looks in the second picture like an aussie :p

81 - 98 of 98 Posts