Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol... Since im getting mine tomorrow. Lets see yours! Post pics, info, funny stories,things you love about them, things you dislike about them...ect.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have three chihuahuas...Rupert is 7 , Dinky is 6 and Chloe 3. I had the boys first and then no one wanted Little Chloe so i took her in.rupert is tan, Dinky is cream and Chloe black!

·
Registered
57 Posts
No offense, but I don't care for them in the least. My grandpa's girlfriend
has nine at the moment (four is hers, the rest are puppies she's going to
sell soon, she breeds). Maybe it's just hers...but they are very yappy and
do not do well with children at all, one has even attempted to bite me several
times when entering my own grandpa's home. :(

Good Luck with yours though, hopefully it will be a nice sweet little doggy. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
My chihuahuas were very yapy when my baby granddaughters came here at the beginning....they were only days old.....so put their food near the cot and gave them lsots of cuddles and now they are super with them. Chloe will go and want to lick their little hands.....we have to be careful that the baby/ies dont try to suck the dogs noses!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have one and my sister has a kennel full. The adults that she got from other breeders can be yappy and they are very skittish around new people so can be aggressive at times. The puppies that she breeds though are raised with her 4 young kids and absolutely love them. They've never been bitten by a puppy and once the adults relax they too do great with the kids. My little Kei was from a puppy mill and she only barks when there's someone there that shouldn't be but once I tell her it's ok she's quiet. I personally love mine but it all depends on how they're raised I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We had the cutest black and tan chi named Bella when I was growing up. She loved to hide under the couch and bark at every noise she heard.. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts