C'mon Everyone, post pictures of your dog(s)! :D

I am a proud Mommy to two spoiled/wild/beautiful
miniature poodles, lol. Scooter is the siver
male, he is 5 months and Maddie is the
cream 3 month old female.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Everyone's dogs are so adorable! I love the elf costume on Hudson! It took me a moment to realize that the ears in the first pic were not his. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody,

I'm brand new here on the dogforum.com, and it just so happens that I have pictures of my 2 papillons. Stuart is my 10 month old tri and Rhonda is my 5 month old tri. Stuart is more brown than black, and Rhonda is more black than brown. Here they are:

Lisa

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi everybody,

I'm brand new here on the dogforum.com, and it just so happens that I have pictures of my 2 papillons. Stuart is my 10 month old tri and Rhonda is my 5 month old tri. Stuart is more brown than black, and Rhonda is more black than brown. Here they are:

Lisa
Finally an other Papillon lover!

Mine is busy building a website and running around. but I will get some more pics soon...

To post a pic, first you need a place that can host them, maybe Photobucket or some other site. Many camera companies have a host for pics. Then you put the popup box that comes with come with
at the top of your screen... Pres enter and voila!

you want to press enter between your pics so they go under one an other. and try to resize them so they dont go way over screen like...

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks frenchy....i could have sworn that insert image thing wasn't there last night...or i prolly could have figured it out...but thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i hope this works....
here she is as a pup..the first night we got her.

And here she is now...these were all taken this year..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts