Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does an e-collar count as complying with leash laws? There's two dogs in our complex that walk around with just e-collars and because we're still working on Athena's reactivity it makes me uncomfortable but I don't want to say anything unless I have a valid point.
Posted via Mobile Device

· Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Sha Go Madison! I'm glad to have met another Madisonian on here, that's awesome! Do you have any pups yourself?

Also, we have an off-leash exercise area in our complex behind the last building. She had him off leash on the complex property, outside the off-leash area, walking back to her apartment. There is nothing about leash laws in the lease, just a section about pet deposits, pets fees and rules regarding owning a dog (ie. have to tell the complex, have to fill out paperwork, etc.). There's also a section about pet clean-up fees but again, nothing about leash laws.

2/3 dogs were on an e-collar and 1 was on a leash. There were two ladies. If you can put a leash on one dog, why can't you put a leash on all 3?

· Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Sha Yeah I figured there's not much to be done. Just wanted to double-check. I probably won't say anything. We got into an argument so it's probably best I don't stir the pot. Karma always finds me LOL :p

Whenever you get a little one let me know! My Nala LOVES new friends lol, especially the ones full of energy that like to play chase :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.