Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm sorry but I don't know where else to turn.....longtime lurker, first-time poster.

We just discovered a large mass in my dog's uterus today and we need to pay the vet 9k immediately to save her. We are heartbroken and they won't take payments.

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't know where else to turn.....longtime lurker, first-time poster.

We just discovered a large mass in my dog's uterus today and we need to pay the vet 9k immediately to save her. We are heartbroken and they won't take payments.
I'm sorry for your situation.

Unfortunately, DF rules prohibit crowdfunding links from being posted.

I left the post in the hopes that some members can suggest alternate ways for you to come up with the funds.

I know you said your vet won't take payments but is a different vet an option?

You could open up a Care Credit (or another credit card)

Do you have any belongings that you could sell?

Borrow from family?

Good luck!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm sorry for your situation.

Unfortunately, DF rules prohibit crowdfunding links from being posted.

I left the post in the hopes that some members can suggest alternate ways for you to come up with the funds.

I know you said your vet won't take payments but is a different vet an option?

You could open up a Care Credit (or another credit card)

Do you have any belongings that you could sell?

Borrow from family?

Good luck!
How about a gofundme account?

·
Registered
3 Posts
A large mass in your dog's uterus sounds serious. What is the prognosis? It sounds like your vet is proposing chemotherapy and/or radiation. And probably even with treatment the prognosis is still not good. Before you jump in with both feet you should find out the treatment plan, how the treatment will impact your dog, and what the treatment will accomplish. You may decide not to put your pet through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts