Dog Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not new to dog forums, but new to this particular forum. :) This is Lancer, my 3 year old Australian Shepherd from stocklines meant purely to work on a farm. He is currently training in K9 Nose Work. We dabbled in herding when he was 7~9 months old.

He's pretty much a demon-eyed, retrieving-obsessed piece of cotton floof who would jump off the Grand Canyon to retrieve a ball. :p

It was an exceptionally chilly and darkish day today, so everyone in the neighborhood is hiding in their homes with their children and not walking their dogs. Which means Lancer and I get to roam anywhere we want and play off-leash without a care in the universe. HA. Also perfect opportunity to train nose work in public places. He has also officially upgraded to birch.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yay another Aussie! Welcome to Dogforum, gorgeous pup you got there! What camera are you using? You have some great shots, my micro 4/3 strains for the motion pictures in the cloudy lighting.

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is so cute and very smart.You are a lucky owner!
Thanks! :D He does have great work ethic.

You take good photos! You're hired! I'm a crappy photographer, also I have a cheap phone so all my photos are usually of my dogs sleeping. If they move it blurs lol...
LOL yay!! I'd honestly gladly take photos of dogs and their handlers. Haha.. I know what you mean about the cellphone sleeping pictures, my cellphone is full of the same. :p

Yay another Aussie! Welcome to Dogforum, gorgeous pup you got there! What camera are you using? You have some great shots, my micro 4/3 strains for the motion pictures in the cloudy lighting.
Thanks! :D I use a Nikon D7000. It is tough to get motion pictures in cloudy lighting, but then I like cloudy lighting the best in terms of no harsh shadows from sunlights, so life is hard haha. I just use custom exposure setting.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Yaa another red tri aussie lol. He's beautiful, and thats some impressive feathering on his legs! I also love his eye's there such a pretty color.

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
I LOVE when it is crappy out. I get to roam around free as a bird with my dogs. I can't wait for the crappy winter weather, I don't have to interact with anyone. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yaa another red tri aussie lol. He's beautiful, and thats some impressive feathering on his legs! I also love his eye's there such a pretty color.
Yaay thanks, and yes! I always thought his super long leg and ear fringe against his short body fur looked interesting.

I LOVE when it is crappy out. I get to roam around free as a bird with my dogs. I can't wait for the crappy winter weather, I don't have to interact with anyone. ;)
LOL exactly! I love crappy weather. There are way too many dogs and people and children outside in "perfect weather". :p

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Hello from a fellow aussie owner! Lancer is adorable! He's got some massive pants! Also beautiful pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts