Dog Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Well, I figured I should check the roof of my own mouth and only found 6 of them in there and then I just couldn't help myself. I'm guessing I need some more "leave it" training. They taste kind of like the TV remote control with a hint of shoe mixed in.
oh you guys crack me up :rofl:

·
Registered
256 Posts
No matter how many times I see this it still gives me the creeps. We have them at our house and I cant stand em, thankfully none of my dogs think they looks like snacks.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No matter how many times I see this it still gives me the creeps. We have them at our house and I cant stand em, thankfully none of my dogs think they looks like snacks.
I have them at my house also they really enjoy the back and front porch haha :):) I spray them down with water and pray they don't get them in their mouths :):)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
I have them at my house also they really enjoy the back and front porch haha :):) I spray them down with water and pray they don't get them in their mouths :):)

I know a mixture of dish soap and water takes care of all the boxelder bugs that amass on the sunny side of the house. Just spray 'em and wait for the next 1000 to take their place.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I know a mixture of dish soap and water takes care of all the boxelder bugs that amass on the sunny side of the house. Just spray 'em and wait for the next 1000 to take their place.
Thank you @DriveDog I will try that :):)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts