Dog Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Koda's been sniffing out chocolate all over the place but hasn't actually eaten any, just brings it to me and drops it at my feet still in wrappers. SUCCESS. She's 'trained' to bring me chocolate...;) Best dog ever.

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Add a cinammon bun to said list...this is understandable though. I ate three.

My mom's place is much harder to keep food away from her!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
When the veggie patch was still alive before winter, Raffles would help himself to anything - chard, beanstalks, cornstalks, carrots, rotting courgettes and their leaves, raspberries. He wasn't too keen on the blueberries or potatoes. I tried to get him to dig up the potatoes but he wasn't very good at it. He's not that bothered about oranges but of course if I eat some, he wants some. He also likes marjoram (just for the crunchy stalks I think) and borage.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
We had a boxer that we fostered and she used to go through the garden and pick green tomatoes and peppers right off the plant and eat them. We were confused for the longest time why we weren't getting any fruit....Then we caught her in the act.

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
...Tomato. She snatched it off the counter and I thought it was one of her pink balls in the light, until she squished it. Arghhhhhh. >< She also dug her head into the lettuce again. THink my mom fed her from the counters...:(

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Some sneaked off to grab half my orange after I peeled it while I was busy in the other room :( Opps. She gave it back when I caught her but too late then so she got it back -_-

Funny thing is, she's eating it slice by slice...xD

21 - 26 of 26 Posts