Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new to the forum I got a 9 month old pit which has no issues with her kennel but I just got a year and half pit lab mix and he seems to have an issue with his kennel he will go into it fine when tell him to go-to his kennel but as soon as you shut it and walk away sometimes he cries and whines but others times he doesn't. But as soon as you open it he jolts out like he hates it can anybody help me out? I've made it comfortable and he always as a toy and food and water.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I just got
Take it slow and easy. Put him in, treat him, leave the door open. Don't walk away at first. You say you just got him, but he is 1 1/2, the people who had him prior may have left him in for too long at a time. Or perhaps he is just feeling insecure, being part of a new family is a very big change for him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I got him from my uncle and he's had him as a pup. I've had him for a couple months now both dogs get along great and their good in the house play a little rough but I'm working with them on that. The only problem is him in his kennel

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts