Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short neighbor's still have the puppy and poor guy gets left outside unattended in the unfenced front yard and I've seen the neighbor kids hitting/kicking him(both times I was dealing with Karma being a brat and they ran inside before I could say anything). Anyway since he has met and played with Karma before now everytime he sees us outside he heads on over to play with her. And she's loves him and has a blast.

Anyway after 2 straight weeks of rain finally got some sun and managed to get some decent pics of the two. The neighbor kids weren't home so they got to play uninterrupted... Last time they brought him over and for some reason kept trying to hit/kick him while they were playing(also saying he was being bad) and I had to tell them they're fine they're just playing(it litterally went in one ear and out the other cuz it kept happening over until I finally just had to put Karma up). If he gets to obnoxious Karma will let him know though she honestly doesn't care at all...

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Aww how cute those are good pics of them, he looks like Karma's lighter twin lol.
Poor puppy though, at least he has you to look after him while he's outside and has Karma to play with. I just don't get some people.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a cutie <3 It's kind of adorable becuase he'll hear our front door open then peek over and if he sees Karma comes sprinting over to play. If she's not out he just sits there and watches us.

He met Abby today and she was not impressed. Once he started being an obnoxious puppy and tried playing with her she was done she looked at me like what the heck is this bothersome thing doing here. Then proceeded to completely ignore him and his attempts to get her to play.

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
531 Posts
This is beyond cute.

I also really like seeing photos of Karma in general. I'm a fan. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts