Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few weeks ago when I had taken Karma to the vet the techs and everyone there had a lot of concern about her weight. And well had to explain that she's extremely active and does quite a few sports(though not competeatevly yet). They still tried to convince me she needed more weight, but I basically just told them I'd rather have her a little under than overweight especially to help keep preassure off her joints and once they realized I wasn't going to change my mind they started expressing interest in her sports and asked me to send some videos of her dock diving. Well I just decided to make a whole new video with most of all the stuff she does to show why I keep her at the weight I do and that she's 100% fit and healthy. Right now the only thing she does competatively is dock diving, but still holding out hope that someday she will be able to compete in agility(and disc).

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
She's so cute! And doing great! You guys are very much jacks of many trades!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Love the video! Karma has so much pizzazz! I keep Quenya a tiny bit thin because of her activities as well, but her fur is thick enough it doesn't show.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She loves working sooo much! I'm considering giving Rally a try with her. I feel like that along with dock diving would be good for her since she is still to reactive for me to trust her off leash around other dogs with agility... We've still got a ways to go before we venture into rally, but I think it's a good goal for us right now
@RoughDiamond I was surprised the vet said something normally they're thrilled to see a fit dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts