Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah, they do awesome work. I found them last summer and got the Viking Compass for my Collie and one of the Floral designs for one of my Shelties; for the other one they did a custom tag. Very versitile and compatible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Tuckersmom

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I thought those tags were a little much for me at first (they look super well-made though), but lo and behold, even I found one I really like. :p Too bad they're so expensive ...maybe as a Christmas/Birthday gift from someone, I don't know. I'm already quite pleased w/ the ID tag I have.
Great you're happy w/ yours!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are quite a bit more expensive than most tags, but they last so long. I used to get the ones made at the pet store and I had to get them remade every year as the writing would wear off (my guys play pretty rough and they rub off while rubbing against the other tags). In the long run, it's turned out cheaper for me to spend the extra money ad not have to get so many redone so often.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I've been quite happy w my Petsmart tag for the past 3-4 years, it has a protective film on the side my number is on so the writing doesn't rub off, but even on the other side the writing has hardly faded at all. My girl clearly isn't hard on tags though. I would still love one of these tags, I will put it on my Christmas/birthday list.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.