Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! New here (obviously). I'm looking for an active online dog community in which to be a part of.

I have currently moved to a new state. Due to no longer having family near by, I've had to become a stay at home mom. I'M GOING CRAZY! I have spent the last 6 years working in a dog boarding facility. I miss being able to love on puppies all day, and being around others who love pups as much as I do. Hoping I can find some much needed conversation with others who share similar interests. ;)

Here are my pups:

From left to right:

Dougie - He's my 3 year old lap dog who loves to cuddle. We were told he was a Shih Tzu/Havanese mix.

Cara Mia - My 11 year old princess. She was a gift from my mom when I was a very troubled teen. Needless to say we've been through a lot together. She's in charge, and she knows it.

Bear - My poor 5 year old anxious pup. I took him from a family member who's husband was abusive to him. Its been a long road (he used to anxious pee when you made eye contact, and wouldn't really come out of his kennel). After several years of loving praise and commitment to proving life can be better that all he knew in his puppy years he's finally becoming a real active part of our family. Such a love bug. <3 DNA testing said he was a Beauceron/Pyrenees/Doxie mix. Rescue (where the family member got him) told us they knew for sure his mom was a shepherd mix, but didn't know who the dad was.... so who knows :)

The boys are wearing belly bands for now, as the move has made them go marking crazy! We're getting adjusted, and I'm sure we'll be back to normal soon.

I'm friendly! Feel free to message me anytime!

Hope to talk to more of you soon! Have a wonderful Monday evening!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.