Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
We adopted a Pit Bull mix puppy named Curry from the humane society about 3 weeks ago, and since we don't know how big his parents were, I thought it would be fun to ask you guys your predictions :)

He currently weighs about 16 lbs at 11 weeks old. When got him, he weighed 10 lbs at 8 weeks old. Our vet is predicting he'll be at least 60 lbs.

Here he is next to our 40 lb Spaniel mix, Kobe. I took this pic last night.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going guess about he'll be about 70 lbs. After my neighbor saw him this morning, he said he thinks Curry will be about 80 lbs.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
80 lbs sounds like a lot, too big an estimate. I'm going to guess he will be about 60 like the vet, 65 tops. Most Pits are in that range, and most puppies are half their weight at 4 months, and considering his weight now he probably won't be much more than 25 lbs at that age.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree with Tracie. 60-65 lbs. A beauty. I'm sure you are so proud.

-------------------
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe, we are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

John

·
Registered
3 Posts
My red nose female was 4 months friday any roughly 25-27 lbs and her dad was 70lbs and mom was 65. If that gives you any idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the predictions everyone! I'll be excited to see how much weighs when he's 4 months old.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.