Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Jessie has a new boyfriend! harry! he is 11 months old and they play like crazy snog like crazy just cant stop kissing one another lol scoot around the lounge running like mad. here are some photos but im afraid the best one is coming bit later on as its in the october contest :) so keep you all waiting sorry :)

First ones are of my weight loss with Jessie down my tunic yes lost thart much weight lol , then her waiting for her raw food delivery last week then her and harry.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
@IamBentley here are more pics of Jessie since i learnt you like her pics :)

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant resist these pics. Live next door to brother and this is how the dogs say hello everytime they see each other outside or even sense each other outside.

Attachments

Reactions: harleyboysmom

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome pics, and lovely dogs! :)
Thank you! got new camera as early christmas present as it was on sale, yes the dogs are lovely indeed little harry(king charles spaniel) got my heart oh i love him. Do love cooper but small dogs are now what steals my heart. I will be devasted when my chocolate lab crosses the bridge one day soon though. He truly struggling on walks now dragging him on way home .

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the best photo of Jessie will be posted in a few days time when voting starts :) please vote for Jessie in the contest it is so adorable photo!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please vote for this photo!

So here is the long awaited best photo of Jessie! its her and her boyfriend harry taken a week or so ago and i love it so adorable they were on my lap and my sister in law took it!

Please vote for this photo in the contest votes will be much appreciated

Attachments

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cant resist posting these pics! taken after earthquake and once she heard and saw i had camera out she posed!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts