Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its been ages since ive posted any photos of Jessie and charlie. Charlie really aged and arthiritis progressing rapidly and now very slow painfully slow when your waiting for him to come back in from going toilet or on walks for him to catch up but he cant help that. Also with the worsening of it came weight gain so on acana light and fit to try get him down again.

Jessie has had colitis but barley has helped along with simplifying her diet still raw btw. Between me and her we have been going through the mill and she has been my nurse and deserves a nurses uniform and tools. Plus a platinum medal for patience and care. So here are some photos of them both. you also might find cooper or ozzy in a few.

Attachments

Reactions: Sabina88 and Rain

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more

Attachments

Reactions: Sabina88 and Rain

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@CobbersMom not sure if you can see the australian terrier in her like i can?

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Awww they look so cute!

Reactions: crazy

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks @Rain yes sure do. few are from daycare at kennels yes Jessie went to kennels with all three dogs and was in a kennel with charlie!

Reactions: Rain

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Jessie is so cute, I love the one with the bow in her fur:D It looks like she loves her big brothers!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jessie is so cute, I love the one with the bow in her fur:D It looks like she loves her big brothers!
That was my first attempt at a top knot! at first i couldn't help laugh then after a bit i thought how cute it looked. Haven't done it much since since i did thin the hair on her head down a lot and short. Oh she def loves her big brother Charlie and cousins Ozzy and cooper! she lights up at mention of their names!

Trouble is Jessie is far too cute and adorable for me! yet id never give her or charlie up never mind be without her or charlie! i was so scared earlier it may be the start of the end for charlie when he kept vomiting up strange stuff he ok atm so far and drinking again

Reactions: Rain

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update this Saturday jessie losing all that fluff as getting clipped short or shaven right down! Jessie also deserves to be pampered after hellish two weeks with me. Charlie had hellish time for six days with me. but these dogs given me everything they had to get me through the hell I went and fought through
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 8 of 8 Posts