Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jesse always freezes on the stairs if my cats already sitting on them cause he knows shes gonna whack him when he walks past
Purple Fashion Stairs Wood Dog

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Oh, I know that one all too well.
Sometimes I will call one of the dogs and they don't come. And don't come. this is very unusual, so I will go to see where they are and find the dog blocked into the laundry room with the cat sitting there looking at him. And the dog saying to me "please move the cat for me so I can come out!"

One of the dogs gets even, though. At night if the dogs are on the bed first and the cat comes up, one of the dogs will jump up and put his face in the cat's face and bare teeth and growl. The cat freezes and they stay that way in a tableau for a while. Eventually the dog will stop and lie down, but then the cat does that Super Slow Cat Walk to get past him. It's hilarious.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I know that one all too well.
Sometimes I will call one of the dogs and they don't come. And don't come. this is very unusual, so I will go to see where they are and find the dog blocked into the laundry room with the cat sitting there looking at him. And the dog saying to me "please move the cat for me so I can come out!"

One of the dogs gets even, though. At night if the dogs are on the bed first and the cat comes up, one of the dogs will jump up and put his face in the cat's face and bare teeth and growl. The cat freezes and they stay that way in a tableau for a while. Eventually the dog will stop and lie down, but then the cat does that Super Slow Cat Walk to get past him. It's hilarious.
It takes me awhile to coax him down but he should be lucky he only gets whacked and not bit😆 If i walk past if shes there of at the stop of stairs i get whacked and bit.
If my cats on the end of the bed first jesse jumps up and stares at me asking me to move her while my cat starts swishing her tail, I dont and he lies right against her which pees her off she gets up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts