Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So CGC training last night was heaps of fun we had a circuit, we had to heel around cones, do a stay on a mat, then we had those bars to jump over for agility! then recall.

Now Jess though tad confused at times she loved jumping over the bars! had a ball and blast of a time! so im wondering if i need to take up agility once i get to UK? here are pics. Please note at 10 months she had luxatting patella that popped itself back in feb this year.

Never thought Jess would take to this but so happy and proud of her not only for doing that but her training since changing clubs has come heck of long way!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Yay! She's an agility superstar in the making! :D

Reactions: crazy

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was awesome! Jess will agree there. Even did it off lead too. Did have treats mind ya and used term over with doing arm motion for her

Reactions: Rain

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Super Jesse can do anything if you show her.
Thats true! today she was jumping over a gap in farmland and i said over and she jumped like a star over it perfectly! she wanted to keep doing it lol so i let her a few more times. i think she saying come on i want agility mum! she wants the fun bits lol.

looking at getting agility starter kit but heck so expensive so might wait till in uk for that and might be cheaper

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yay! She's an agility superstar in the making! :D
thanks :) yes i wondered that myself and lately since done that seems to want to jump over holes etc. She will be dissapointed at training on Tuesday if they dont come out with those agility bars lol.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
me and Askur have agility tonight, we are absolute beginners and he is a much better student than I am a teacher. He was a bit vary of the tunnel and bag at first but with treats and praise he got over it quickly. However he is jumping off the bridge too quickly.

It is so much fun, I dont know whether we will ever compete but im really happy that we are trying it out and he is so happy and so focused. You and Jess would love it.

Reactions: crazy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts