Dog Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wow he is amazing and yes it just shows how if taxidermy is done well it can be beautiful.
Not sure I would want it in my house but I can appreciate the art and skill involved.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My mom used to be a wolf person. she made really cool furry fabric sitting wolves and she actually painted a long acid washed jean coat years ago with wolf and native American woman on it, It was amazing. She was very artistically talented. Your pictures reminded me of her coat. She made a furry black wolf and kept him, I don't remember how Harvey got named but I drug him all around the house as a little even though he was easily two of me.lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My mom used to be a wolf person. she made really cool furry fabric sitting wolves and she actually painted a long acid washed jean coat years ago with wolf and native American woman on it, It was amazing. She was very artistically talented. Your pictures reminded me of her coat. She made a furry black wolf and kept him, I don't remember how Harvey got named but I drug him all around the house as a little even though he was easily two of me.lol
She sounds like a very special lady :giggle:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts