Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,643 Posts
Oh, congratulations. How did that happen? And how is Jesse feeling about it?

We need more pictures too!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did any one think shepskyboy was an alive dog? I thought id have a bit of fun since a poster showed a video of what bad taxidermy looks like so i thought id experinent with the opposite:D
I think joanne f you thought he was alive?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I certainly did! Wow, that's amazing. Does his head move into different positions ?
Hes whats called a softmount. So hes cuddly and floppy like a plush toy. There is no way in hell i would ever get another dog with jesse.

·
Registered
122 Posts
When I first saw the pic after you posted I was like man, that’s a pretty dog then I doubted myself that it was a dog.....I bet he set you back a pretty penny. Mounts of anything here are insane for pricing. He’s so gorgeous, kinda creeps me out a bit too! 😂

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He absolutely cost a fortune. I could only afford him because of an inheritence i got. People are usualy more stunned when they open my front gate and are met with a lifesize fibreglass tiger then they walk in my front door and are met with a lifesize fibreglass horse:LOL:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Those are so unique. I’d be scared someone would steal it out of my yard or break it 😩 I also have 3 littles so I could just imagine the headaches I’d have if I had the horse in my living room 😂

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those are so unique. I’d be scared someone would steal it out of my yard or break it 😩 I also have 3 littles so I could just imagine the headaches I’d have if I had the horse in my living room 😂
I got on the horse once. I got stuck and took me about half an hour to get down, i learnt my lesson not to get on again :LOL:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts