Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that for us this is the year of the foster dogs! Watching the most adorable pair of long haired chihuahua puppies until families can be found.

I seriously regret that I cannot keep one of them. The white one is a boy and the red one is a girl. We are calling the boy Neville and have not completely settled on a name for the girl yet - though I really like Shelby.

Seems like as soon as we find a home for a foster more turn up. Hope this is the last for awhile. I do not want to become a regular foster home again!

Though these are not official rescues. We ended up with them because of young stupidity. Friend of the son of a friend of mine (what a mouthful) bought them and did not consult with her apartment complex first. Then found out it would be a $200 deposit for each of them and an extra $50 a month per puppy. Which she could not afford.

Somehow I doubt it will take long to find homes for them.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
How cute! I would steal the white one if I could. Are these little guys your 4th Chihuahua fosters?

I agree I don't think it will take long to find them homes.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something like that! I think they are stalking me. It is like the universe is determined to make me like the little buggers.

Reactions: Sabina88
1 - 6 of 6 Posts