Dog Forum banner

Itchy Bumps & Hairloss ?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Tina Marie 
#1 ·
Hello, I am new here ... Created Account to mabie see if i can get any help with my dogs skin problem.:ponder:
She has pimple-like bumps but you cannot squeeze them they are hard ( no actual fluid ) She is verry itchy (but has no fleas) her skin is flaky and she has mild hairloss and a funny smell (not dirty) just weird ? Mainly on legs but spreading :( I have tried to do research on the internet but have not been able to pinpoint the problem because there is so many that are similar . :confused:
Will upload a pic asap
Please if anyone knows what this may be I would very much appreciate the help.
Thank You , Tina Marie & Bella

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Bellas Skin

Thank You so much for the Welcome;
Yes i did believe it to be some kind of skin allergy so i have been slowly changing brands of food to see. But even while on the same food sometimes it gets better and sometimes its a lot more noticeable. I just feel bad for her because shes so itchy :confused:
I have attached some pics of her back legs which are the main point where you notice the problem. but i do tend to see a bump or two on her front paws on the elbows and a bump or two elsewhere on her body. I have tried creams itch/fungal , she was also on antibiotics nothing seemed to work ??
Also changed her monthly flea medicine to see mabie if that was the issue but that was not it either.... :ponder:
Thank you so much for your help its greatly appreciated. :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.