Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here ... Created Account to mabie see if i can get any help with my dogs skin problem.:ponder:
She has pimple-like bumps but you cannot squeeze them they are hard ( no actual fluid ) She is verry itchy (but has no fleas) her skin is flaky and she has mild hairloss and a funny smell (not dirty) just weird ? Mainly on legs but spreading :( I have tried to do research on the internet but have not been able to pinpoint the problem because there is so many that are similar . :confused:
Will upload a pic asap
Please if anyone knows what this may be I would very much appreciate the help.
Thank You , Tina Marie & Bella

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
hi welcome, can we start with what food is she on? food allergies often cause these reactions as can other things but the food and how long been like this be good to know and what treatments tried. we arent vet but experienced dog lovers

Reactions: Tina Marie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bellas Skin

Thank You so much for the Welcome;
Yes i did believe it to be some kind of skin allergy so i have been slowly changing brands of food to see. But even while on the same food sometimes it gets better and sometimes its a lot more noticeable. I just feel bad for her because shes so itchy :confused:
I have attached some pics of her back legs which are the main point where you notice the problem. but i do tend to see a bump or two on her front paws on the elbows and a bump or two elsewhere on her body. I have tried creams itch/fungal , she was also on antibiotics nothing seemed to work ??
Also changed her monthly flea medicine to see mabie if that was the issue but that was not it either.... :ponder:
Thank you so much for your help its greatly appreciated. :)

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts