Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another pet I have. Meet Ish the Fish! I got him at Petsmart and he is pretty fiesty! Im not very good with fish and photos, but I hope you enjoy! He likes to pose for his photo shoots!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes He is. He's not the fancy kind like crown tail or delt tail or half moon. He's a cheerful little guy. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had a Betta named Lavender for about three years. I tried to breed him, but he killed the female. He was my first pet and I cried when he died and made a little grave for him beside our house.

·
Registered
321 Posts
He's beautiful. I've had a few betas, but none lived past 6 months. I can't keep fish alive. >.<

Baby

Lily

·
Registered
187 Posts
Aww he is gorgeous, I love the blue stones, it makes him look great :D baby and Lilly are also gorgeous, these are my fav type of fish :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Aww he is gorgeous, I love the blue stones, it makes him look great :D baby and Lilly are also gorgeous, these are my fav type of fish :D
Thanks. Mine too, but I hate seeing them in the stores like at Petsmart and Wal-Mart. Most of them are either half dead or have ick every time I go. :(

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Your Betta are beautiful. I love the deep blue color!

~MSE

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Too cute!!

Can I share my 'gross Beta' story? We had a tank of fish years and years ago, and as you all know they won't eat other fish but will fight each other. So we had our beta in with guppies. The guppies bred, and even though we bought things for them to hide in (breeding grass etc) the beta still at the babies-then ate our other fish -so gross!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts