Dog Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is it something about dog abuse? Tbh I don't know how much would be put into an anonymous 6 yr old case unless it is still happening or could be easily proven. You can always try.
Posted via Mobile Device
I witnessed horrendous abuse at the board and train where I served as an apprentice.
The facility and the staff are still at work there.
Until very recently I had completely repressed the memories.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
I witnessed horrendous abuse at the board and train where I served as an apprentice.
The facility and the staff are still at work there.
Until very recently I had completely repressed the memories.
It def. wouldn't hurt to mention it and atleast bring some attention to problem, maybe the right people will be listening and can do something about it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It def. wouldn't hurt to mention it and atleast bring some attention to problem, maybe the right people will be listening and can do something about it.
I have some animal control friends at the county level in the region where it happened
and one who used to work in the same capacity in that region and has since become a national director at the Humane Society.
These people are all familiar with the facility I am referring to.
I hope you believe me when I say I have NEVER considered taking any action against these individuals until this week.

My apologies to the OP. For his benefit if anyone has any more suggestions about this please PM me thanks you guys!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts