Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i recetly seen a man about a dog for my 3 young children to grow up along side and im having abit of a dilemma telling what breed she is. I got her from a unpleasant home were she was being mistreated and abused. She is such a loving little thing dispite her bad experiance with humans in the past. I believe her to be a springer spaniel but i have had dog groomers and other people tell me she looks like a cocker and yet when i google image cockers she just doesn't have those long ears or face shape so heres a picture of Meg for you guys to help clarify what type of springer she is. If more pictures are needed let me know and i'll get more up asap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi

Hi thanks for your reply and she is more medium as it doesnt grow long and its not short either her body has never been clipped. the groomers just usually trim her ears and legs.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Awe she is darling! Thank you for giving her a better home and congrats! She could be a springer for sure. :) Its hard to tell because she looks short. She could also be a mix of the two!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your replys. She is so loving and trusting and i wouldnt change her for the world. Soon as those kids goto bed she knows thats her time. So she jumps straight up on the chair with me and then walks and lays all over me until i hold her and stroke her haha she's such a character.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts